Learn Afrikaans app
Want to help your child or learner improve their Afrikaans?
UP.Ed is an Afrikaans learning app, created by exceptional teachers for primary and high school learners in South Africa, that works offline and allows learners to learn in a language of their choice.
Do you have these Afrikaans learning issues?
UP.Ed in numbers
Hoopvol vocabulary questions
Asem vocabulary questions
Quizlet set links
10 Benefits of learning Afrikaans with UP.Ed
- Baseline tests places each learner in the correct grade according to their
understanding rather than their age.
2. Learners will fill the gaps in their knowledge because they can’t skip ahead but have to work through lessons, exercises and tests before they move on.
3. Learners receive immediate feedback and answers.
4. It gets to know the learner as the learner learns to guide the learner to better understand concepts. This is called adaptive learning.
5. Learners have to interact with the app, thus focused learning and engagement is promoted.
6. Learners can learn in their own language.
7. Work offline and save data. Internet is only required for the initial download, login
8. Teaching and progress is monitored through the teacher’s dashboard.
9. Decrease weight from schoolbags and go mobile. Learn anywhere, anytime. Use the same log in and switch between multiple devices.
10. Save the environment! No need for paper, everything is digital.
Available Afrikaans subjects
What you get
All content from all grades in your junior or senior subject for your preferred time period.
All content is CAPS aligned and moderated by accredited moderators.
Price for individuals and homeschools
- per learner per monthR75.00
- per learner per yearR825.00